Inside Our November/December 2023 Issue
- Revamp your galley with new countertops or a more practical sink.
- Follow the process of reinsulating an old refrigeration box to keep your food and beverages cold, and your batteries happy.
- Build a “galley multitool” cutting board that works in the marina, underway, or at anchor.
- Plus, find these other galley solutions: Install a foot pump in the floor, create more efficient storage space, and make your own bubbly water aboard.
- Also, go for a test sail on a 17-foot Com-Pac Sun Catand find out how the boat meets its mission of easy daysailing and overnighting in very shoal waters.
- Feel the fiberglass dust in your hair as the late Gordon Lightfoot’s ‘70s-era Ericson gets a proper rig and hull refit.
- Read about an ill-fated voyage home that teaches a young family lessons in seamanship and community spirit.
- And join a journey through three Great Lakes to get a beloved boat to a new home port.
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!