Posted by Lin Pardey | Oct 4, 2022 | Dogwatch, Projects, Rigging
Across the Bar: Robert (Rob) Wilson Ball – 1943-20...
Posted by Rob Mazza | Sep 14, 2022 | Dogwatch, Sailor Profile
Posted by Joe Cloidt | Sep 13, 2022 | Boat Reviews, Monohull
Posted by Gregg Nestor | Sep 13, 2022 | Boat Reviews, Monohull
Inside Our November/December 2022 Issue
- The Nov/Dec issue has a Canvas and Sailmaking theme with tips, tricks and stories to provide inspiration and spark your DIY ingenuity
- Take a trip back to the founding of, Sailrite, a family business that ignited a DIY sail- and canvas-making revolution
- Step aboard and test sail a venerable Finish-built Nauticat 40 and find out what sets this S&S designed motorsailer apart from its peers
- What are the right questions to ask when choosing a canvas shop? Breena Litzenberger has the answers in her feature Canvas Keys
- Learn how to craft your own Jordan Series Drogue from an old sail
- Plus: Get easy sail repair tips, use a Speedy Stitch tool, add glue-on studs, peruse our Gift Guide and a whole lot more.
A Shipshape Ensign
by David Sharp
After a winterlong refit, a 51-year-old daysailer looks sharp and sails like a dream. My partner,...
The Lemonade Cruise, Part 1
by Tom Alley
When life gives long-held racing plans lemons, you make cruising lemonade. In late 2017, I decided...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Boat Insurance 101
Navigating turbulent insurance waters calls for planning, preparation, and patience. You’ve never...
Three Sisters – Three Very Different Pearson 36-1 Refits
A trio of Pearson 36-1 owners compares notes on their boats, refits, and wide-ranging sailing. In...